Guardian Cargo Logistics is Going Green
Here at Guardian Cargo Logistics we developed a high level of awareness and care for the environment. As an international moving company we care about the new global village that is our home. We move people to every corner of the globe and encounter men, women and children from every country and culture on a daily basis, that is why we care about our planet and have taken the necessary steps to go green and develop an environmental awareness among our employees.
Here are some of the steps we have taken to make a difference:
- More than 90% of our paperwork is done with a paperless, electronic system.
- We use only CERTIFIED CLEAN IDLE environmental friendly trucks with no harmful emissions to the environment.
- We recycle packing materials and use only environment friendly boxes.
- We coach and instruct employees to care for the environment and go green.
- We donate $5 to American Forests and plant 5 trees for each and every move we perform.
It doesn’t matter if you are moving to India, moving to Australia or to any other corner of the world, global warming and global environmental hazards are issues that we all need to deal with together. Guardian Cargo Logistics is one of the few international shipping companies that uses state of the art modern technology hand in hand with an environmental awareness.
Here are some tips about how you too, as our esteemed client, can contribute and become green:
- Purchase one recycled paper. When Possible, try and print on both sides of the page.
- Avoid throwing away used electronic equipment. Your old technology can be recycled. Use this link to get more information about electronic recycling: http://www.epa.gov/epaoswer/hazwaste/recycle/ecycling/donate.htm
- Recycle empty ink and toner cartridges.
- Check recycling options for every new product you buy.
- Try to use rewritable CDS for your computer project.